Need a Shavuot greeting card for your crush or bestie? I’ve got you covered. Feel free to share with your loved ones! Chag ...
About DIASPORA 6000
Hey y'all, I'm Lara. I'm an educator, rabbinical student, and (trouble)maker living in Boston, MA. I write about Jewish ancestral memory, queer magic, and abolitionist futures.
- Don’t repeat the Maccabees’ mistake — safety through solidarity, not surveillance
- *Cheesy* Shavuot Valentines for your Tender, Torah-Loving Hearts
- After Pittsburgh, Jewish Communities Need Community Defense, not Cops.
- This new year, I’m all about “lazy journaling.”
- It’s Time For Jewish Communities To Stop Investing In The Police