Content Note: This blog-post contains mentions of white-supremacist and anti-Semitic violence. As we mourn white-supremacist murders, places of worship need community defense, not more cops. ...
About DIASPORA 6000
Hey y'all, I'm Lara. I'm an educator, rabbinical student, and (trouble)maker living in Boston, MA. I write about Jewish ancestral memory, queer magic, and abolitionist futures.
- Don’t repeat the Maccabees’ mistake — safety through solidarity, not surveillance
- *Cheesy* Shavuot Valentines for your Tender, Torah-Loving Hearts
- After Pittsburgh, Jewish Communities Need Community Defense, not Cops.
- This new year, I’m all about “lazy journaling.”
- It’s Time For Jewish Communities To Stop Investing In The Police