Today, a few pieces from around the web on illness, ability, and access. If this is not a Battle, what is it? (On reframing the ...
About DIASPORA 6000
Hey y'all, I'm Lara. I'm an educator, political organizer, and (trouble)maker living in Durham, North Carolina. I write about Jewish ancestral memory, queer magic, and abolitionist futures.
- *Cheesy* Shavuot Valentines for your Tender, Torah-Loving Hearts
- After Pittsburgh, Jewish Communities Need Community Defense, not Cops.
- This new year, I’m all about “lazy journaling.”
- It’s Time For Jewish Communities To Stop Investing In The Police
- Jewish Joy, Jewish Resistance: Resilience Practices from Purim