Protest is like religious ritual, it embodies our moral judgment, so that we may express allegiance to moral visions through our actions. -- James Jasper ...
About DIASPORA 6000
Hey y'all, I'm Lara. I'm an educator, rabbinical student, and (trouble)maker living in Boston, MA. I write about Jewish ancestral memory, queer magic, and abolitionist futures.
- Don’t repeat the Maccabees’ mistake — safety through solidarity, not surveillance
- *Cheesy* Shavuot Valentines for your Tender, Torah-Loving Hearts
- After Pittsburgh, Jewish Communities Need Community Defense, not Cops.
- This new year, I’m all about “lazy journaling.”
- It’s Time For Jewish Communities To Stop Investing In The Police