When protest movements, hate speech, and other turbulent events sweep a university, they enter into conversations rich with history and often fraught with conflict. This ...
About DIASPORA 6000
Hey y'all, I'm Lara. I'm an educator, political organizer, and (trouble)maker living in Durham, North Carolina. I write about Jewish ancestral memory, queer magic, and abolitionist futures.
- *Cheesy* Shavuot Valentines for your Tender, Torah-Loving Hearts
- After Pittsburgh, Jewish Communities Need Community Defense, not Cops.
- This new year, I’m all about “lazy journaling.”
- It’s Time For Jewish Communities To Stop Investing In The Police
- Jewish Joy, Jewish Resistance: Resilience Practices from Purim